Journalist & Lawyer
Editor at Law & Business News
Working as a journalist for past 22 years. Worked with India’s leading news agency United News of India(UNI) as court reporter. I had a valid accreditation with Delhi High Court as a court reporter. I work on stories on Business Laws, corporate laws, International law. Working on stories on Immigration laws and Refugee status laws under Human Rights UN convention. Editor of a unique pictorial coffee table book-100 Legal Luminaries of India, published by Lexis Nexis
National Secretary of International Human Rights Organization (IHRO) based in New Delhi having affiliation with United Nations.
Attended various national and international seminars on Sports Law, Agriculture based marketing, other legal seminars.
She is also a part of the committee on task force committee on International arbitration Working with an NGO ‘Sports Indians’ to promote the importance of sports, health and well being among children, especially among juvenile offenders and street children.
The NGO also promotes health and well- being programs for women, senior citizens and corporate houses.
Focusing mainly on social justice lawyering so that poor people can settle their disputes amicably without going to courts.
Recently completed a Coffee Table Book— “100 LEGAL LUMINARIES OF INDIA”
National secretary of International Human Rights Organization IHRO– an inter-government body affiliated to United Nations Organization. (UNO)
- Worked as a visiting faculty in Delhi University as well as other institutions to teach legal journalism to media students
- Worked with a Hindi language newspaper for 7 years reporting court case
- Anchored on various TV Shows
- Organised events and media interactions, press conferences and media coverage for many clients
- Covered law firm’s activities, The mergers, acquisitions, patents trials, intellectual property cases and other corporate litigation including insolvency laws, taxation and others
Connect With Sangeeta Sharma