Dr Bhatia is a trained ENT surgeon and has undergone super speciality training in Neurotology and Lateral Skull Base Surgery.
Mention Gogettes & Get Additional Discounts
Email : email@example.com
Dr Bhatia is a trained ENT surgeon and has undergone super speciality training in Neurotology and Lateral Skull Base Surgery. Dr. Bhatia had a privilege of further training in field of Otology, Neurotology and Lateral Skull Base Surgery under the guidance of Prof. Mario Sanna and Prof. Antonio Mazzoni both of them are world renowned Lateral skull base surgeons. Dr. Bhatia has a special interest in treating the diseases of the ear, deafness, and vertigo.
He was an instructor for teaching Temporal Bone Anatomy on human cadaver to ENT surgeons all over India and Abroad for past 15years. His love for teaching has converted into writing a book for ENT surgeons," Manual of Temporal Bone Dissection". He also has numerous international and national publications on Otology, Neurotology and Lateral Skull Base Surgery.
Surgical Expertise :
* Micro - Ear surgery.
* Surgery of Facial Nerve.
* Lateral Skull Base Surgery.
Professional Qualifications & Fellowship :
* 1984 - 1988: M.B.B.S from Krishna Medical College, Karad. Shivaji University
* 1989 - 1990: One year rotary Internship - LTMMC and Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
* 1990-1992: D.O.R.L. - CPS, Mumbai.
* May 1993 Diploma of the National Board in Otolaryngology, New Delhi.
* Feb. - April '94: Fellowship in Skull Base Surgery, Dr. B. Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai.
* 1994 - 1995: Fellowship in Skull Base Surgery and Neurotology, Gruppo, otology,Piacenza, Italy.
Honours and Awards :
* Best resident award Dr. B. Nanavati Hospital 1992.
* Appreciation Award by Association of Otolaryngologist of India for conducting Temporal born dissection workshops, Cochin 2000.
* Guest speaker at national and various state level conferences in ENT, skull Base Surgery and Pediatrics
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “AL YARMOOK VEHICLE BODY MANUFACTURING LLC” Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *